Suppliers are integral members of our team. We created this site to give you online access to the procurement and payables organizations. You will find information on how to manage supplier-related items and policies.
We purchase more than $6 billion in materials, equipment, power and services annually from over 30,000 suppliers and service providers worldwide. We want to work with vendors who share in our commitment to ethical business practices and who can help us deliver value to our customers.
Code of Conduct
Suppliers are required to abide by and conform to our global Code of Conduct in their business dealings with us. To ensure that our standards are met, we:
- Prequalify suppliers using commercial and technical evaluations
- Evaluate supplier proposals considering energy efficiency
- Conduct reviews for critical suppliers
- Employ a rating system to encourage continuous
improvement and recognize achievement
- Monitor ongoing performance and product quality via assessments
- Follow defined procedures for noncompliance and remediation
- Develop joint corrective action plans
- Organize joint continuous improvement events